type in the following link : https://www.suu.edu/ahec/rhauconf.html
after typing the link can register online for classes and golf.
All healthcare providers, health professionals, rural health organizations, graduate students, undergraduate students, and any individuals interested in rural health across Utah are invited to the 2017 annual RHAU conference.
Golf Tournament: Thursday, November 30, 2017
Conference: Friday, December 1, 2017
Dixie State University, St. George, Utah
CME credits will be offered.*
RHAU is proud to announce a tour of Rocky Vista College of Osteopathic Medicine - Southern Utah during the afternoon of Friday, December 1, 2017 as a part of the conference.
*NOTE: CME credits are planned to be offered through the Utah Nurses Association and the Utah Academy of Family Physicians.
- $25 - Student (undergraduate or graduate)
- $100 - Professional/Healthcare Provider (price increases on Oct. 23)
- $100 - Informational Booth Participant
- Fees increase on November 1, 2017 to $125 for Professional/Healthcare Provider and Informational Booth. Student pricing remains $25.
- $50 - Participant
- $150 - Hole Sponsorship (includes complimentary registration to the conference)