Evaluator Training from UPHP: November 3rd in SLC and Online
You’re invited to attend Evaluator Training.
The Utah Professionals Health Program (UPHP) offers an alternative to public discipline for healthcare professionals with substance use disorders. We are providing training for providers who are interested in learning how to conduct evaluations for healthcare professionals.
The training will be held on November 3, 2021 at the 25th Annual Critical Issues Conference in Salt Lake City. (Plus you get 6.25 CEU’s!)
Why do we want you to attend?
We are cultivating a network of local evaluators and providers who have interest in developing the expertise necessary to work with healthcare professionals who have substance use disorders.
Who should attend?
The training is intended for professionals (physicians, masters level mental health clinicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) who specialize in addiction treatment.
Evaluator Training: Understanding Evaluation and Treatment Needs of Safety Sensitive Healthcare Professions with Substance Use Disorders
Date: November 3, 2021
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Online & In-Person at Sheraton Salt Lake City (150 W 500 S)
How do I Sign Up for this Workshop Training?
Visit the Conference Registration https://esimgt.com/critical-issues-2021-register-now/
Fill out the required fields with your information
Scroll Down to Workshop Options
Select Master Workshop-DOPL Evaluator Training - LIVE, LIVESTREAM & ON-DEMAND
Click Next and answer the questions on the next page
Know someone who may be interested in this workshop?
They’re invited, too!
Share our workshop information with your colleagues. We’d love to see you and them in our virtual or in-person audience.
- Provide an overview of UPHP and the public disciplinary process for licensees.
- Give evaluators an understanding of the tools needed to provide a useful evaluation including:
- The forensic nature of evaluations and its implications in terms of the relationship between evaluator and evaluee.
- ASAM placement criteria for safety sensitive professions.
- How to conduct collateral interviews of colleagues and other involved parties that are discreet, yet respect the inherent conflicts that may exist.
- Factors to consider when determining safety to practice.
- Introduction to toxicology interpretation.
- Emerging best practices for working with healthcare professionals.
- Strategies that make your practice more clinician friendly.